Mentor ProgramAzSCA believes the school counselor plays a pivotal role in a student's academic, social/emotional and career development. In response to our states recent allocation of funds to provide more school counselors, we are establishing a program to offer support to new school counselors or current school counselors moving to a different grade level of service.
If you find yourself in a new school counseling role we invite you to consider connecting with a mentor. In order to find a mentor closest to you please email your contact information and the following details to Julie Cota at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include Your:
- Region in Arizona (pick one that best describes the area you live in): North, South, East, West, Northwest, Southeast, Northeast, Southwest
- School Name
- Grade level
- Career shadowing
- Direct/Indirect resources
- “Welcome to School Counseling” survivor kit
- FREE 1 Year membership to AzSCA
- Monthly phone contact-or weekly at first!