- Teaching Tolerance is a non-profit that provides a free magazine and other resources for educators on a variety of relevant topics surrounding diversity, inclusion, social justice, and more.
Arizona College Consortium - the consortium is a partnership among institutions throughout the area and sponsors both a Counselor breakfast and the Fall Tour of college fairs. See the website to get your school/district involved!
College Success Arizona
- College Success Arizona & its community AzCAN is dedicated to postsecondary success for all Arizona students. Join the community for free, and review their resources and professional development listings!
- the College Board is the national organization behind the PSAT, SAT, AP programs and more. They provide FREE professional learning, handouts and resources, and other opportunities for counselors.
Social / Emotional
- Teen Lifeline is a nonprofit organization that operates a teen hotline and provides support to prevent teen suicide in Arizona.
- the Trevor Project provides free trainings as well as a model school district policy on suicide prevention policy to help professionals discuss LGBTQ-competent suicide prevention.
- the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration has a comprehensive website with data, publications, and practitioner training resources.
- this governmental website provides resources and education on a variety of topics.
For School Counselors seeking to add additional certificates above and beyond their master's degree and licensure, there are two main programs for national certifications: