School Counselor of the Year
Do you know of a great School Counselor? Nominate them for AzSCA School Counselor of the Year. The nomination takes just a little time and is an important way that our professional organization can honor the great work of school counselors in our state.
EligibilityAll applicants must be current AzSCA members in good standing as of October 1, 2016. Applicants will be notified via email of their nomination and the remaining application components to complete. Applicants may self-nominate!
- October 23, 2016 – Nominations due
- December 3, 2016 – Completed Applications due
- February 27-28 – Winner recognized at Annual Spring Conference
RewardsThe recipient of AzSCA Counselor of the Year will receive:
- Monetary reward of $500
- All expenses paid trip to Washington D.C.
- Consideration for National Counselor of the Year
- Complimentary 2017 AzSCA Conference Registration and recognition at the event
- Invitation to Present at 2018 AzSCA Conference
- Financial support to/from AzSCA advocacy events